10:19:00

{latestItemTitle} - Come Sarawak


Self Drive from <b>Kuching</b> to Kalimantan - <b>Kuching</b> Forum - TripAdvisor

Posted:

Reviews of Hotels, Flights and Holiday Rentals ... Kuching, Malaysia. posts: 1. reviews: 5. Save this Post. Self Drive from Kuching to Kalimantan. yesterday, 18:19. Is it safe to self-drive from Kuching to Kalimantan? I have to drive to a place in Sanggau, Kalimantan and although I know there are tourist buses operating, in my case, I have to drive. I know how to get to the Tebedu check point. Any advice/tips for border crossings and road driving in Kalimantan will be most appreciated.

Abell Kuching Kuching Malaysia - <b>Kuching Hotel</b>

Posted:

The hotel s interior is sleek fresh chic and contemporary with modern amenities. Creatively designed colours are the main concept and depict Malaysia s vibrant culture and culinary heritage. The hotel fuses comfort and style to offer 80 restful ...