11:09:00

{latestItemTitle} Makan di kuching - Come Sarawak


Malaysia Citadines Uplands <b>Kuching</b> - Malaysia Travel

Posted:

I highly suggest you to stay at Citadines Uplands Kuching . Find hotel reviews in Malaysia and choose the suitable hotel for you. Citadines Uplands Kuching Review. Citadines Uplands Kuching. Address : Citadines Uplands ...

Keryi.Can.Boleh: Citadines Apartment <b>Hotel</b> @ <b>Kuching</b> - Blogger

Posted:

And Kuching folks are extremely nice! Well the ones I met were so nice and friendly. While I was there, I had the privilege to stay in a very nice hotel. I was not expecting to be put in such a nice hotel *Score!!!* I got to stay in ...

JennGorgeous.com: Short trip to <b>Kuching</b> Sarawak - Sarawak <b>...</b>

Posted:

We booked an apartment at Merdeka palace hotel, but we don't feel comfortable staying there because the room is dirty, and the whole room is just too creepy, so we moved to Pullman hotel, and it was just a lovely room.